Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Relationship drama. Already.

So this weekend C and I went to my friend E's house to do some movie scenes. That was fun, E is always hilarious. We hung out at C's house but first we went by my apartment to let my dog out.

I brought my dog out to meet C- this is kinda a big deal because he doesn't like men. Didn't let C in my apartment though.

Yesterday C and I were texting. He started talking about how he missed me, cared a lot about me, etc. This weirded me out because it's too fast and I don't think I feel the same. He kinda backpedaled.

Then, he asked for my address. Why? Said something about Google. I'm thinking, Google Earth, he wants to spy on me? I asked him why again, he said just because. I said I wasn't okay with that. He said, don't you trust me? I said, I have boundaries. And you aren't telling me why.

So. Maybe he wanted to come by and surprise me? That's the benevolent explanation I can think of. He hasn't texted me today.

Am I right to be freaked by this? At worst he wants to do something creepy. Or, I know he isn't psychic, but I was a victim of home invasion. Don't ask "don't you trust me?"

Ugh. I'm really trying to give this relationship a chance. But I know I don't feel for him the way he feels for me and I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment